Love the world of food and beverage? Enjoy being out and about connecting with new people? Want to grow your career in sales? Then one of our new Retail Sales Specialist roles in LA or Seattle could be perfect for you. Check out the job description and application instructions below.
About DRY Sparkling:
Founded in Seattle in 2005, DRY Sparkling creates beautifully refreshing, culinary-inspired sodas. Made with just a touch of cane sugar, each DRY variety honors a singular botanical flavor. DRY’s crisp, refreshing beverages are Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free, OU Kosher certified, caffeine-free, sodium-free, and made without artificial flavors or colors. Each flavor is great sipped on its own, paired with a meal, or mixed into a cocktail.
The DRY team is extremely passionate and hardworking team. We love the fast pace of the food and beverage industry, are excited to discover new culinary trends, restaurants and retail opportunities, and are hungry to take DRY to the next level. We are looking for highly-motivated Retail Sales Specialists to join DRY’s Sales teams in Seattle and Los Angeles.
- Ensure shelves are stocked to schematics and report any merchandising or out-of-stock opportunities.
- Build and maintain displays as directed by the Region Manager, carrying appropriate POS and selling tools and ensure proper placement.
- Merchandise assigned stores as directed by the Region Manager.
- Represent DRY at local events, trade shows, and trainings, supporting our brand’s presence in your assigned metro area.
- Identify marketing opportunities for the DRY brand within your territory.
- Develop relationships with distributor teams and decision makers at store level to expand merchandising opportunities.
- Deliver product samples and DRY goods to potential accounts, promotional partners, vendors, etc. as needed.
We’re seeking candidates who are:
- Self-motivated and willing to learn – you are never bored because there is always something new and exciting to explore and soak up.
- Reliable – you are a deadline-driven self-starter who is committed to your role and excited about the DRY brand.
- Strong Communicators – you communicate clearly and concisely in person, via email and through reports.
- Entrepreneurial – you are passionate about working with a growing company, excited to take on new challenges and opportunities, and eager to go beyond.
- Outgoing – you reach out and build relationships easily.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of study
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to engage and build rapport with key business partners
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift 42lbs.
- Reliable automobile, driver’s license, and insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salary DOE
- Generous PTO Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401K with Employer Matching
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Retail Sales Specialist” and your market (LA or Seattle) as the subject line.